Get ready for...
The ChicagoOpenBG Autumn Adventure Tournament Series!
Eight weeks to earn points starting September 29th & 30th
Culminating with a Grand Finale Event December 15th & 16th
Guaranteed minimum of $2,000 added money in the Grand Finale
Weekly Tournament Entry Fees
Tuesday MoreSwiss Triple Elimination
Wednesday Single Elimination Knockout
*If a player wins the MoreSwiss Intermediate Division Tournament twice
- They will automatically qualify for the top 8 and receive a bye as long at they enter the required 4 weekly events.
- They will be required to play up to the Open Division for one week.
- MoreSwiss Triple Elimination - Starting Tuesday
- The winner is the last person remaining with fewer than 2 losses
- When a player loses for the 2nd time, they are in a last chance scenario
- ~15% of the field will win a prize
- Platform: BackgammonGalaxy.com
- All matches are 9-points with “Normal” clock settings
- (1 minute per point & 10 second delay)
- MoreSwiss Triple Elimination: Tuesday and Wednesday, 4-rounds each day
- Starting times: 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:30 PM, 8:30 PM CDT (Chicago/Central Time).
- Single Elimination Knockout: Wednesday
- Starting time: 6:00 PM CDT (Chicago/Central Time), continuous play till tournament is complete.
- Each day before we start there will be some brief announcements and the first round will be posted at 4:45 PM
- When each match is finished, all players are expected to return to the Tournament Voice Channel with their microphone muted and wait for the next round to be announced.
Discord, MoreSwiss, BackGammon Galaxy
Download and install Discord today...
Autumn Adventure will use the Discord communication platform. Please join our server using the following invite code: “TKE8UJR”